If you're on our Advanced or Enterprise plans, you can export query results to several standard data formats. This enables you to perform advanced analysis on the query, and to retain a point-in-time record of the results.
Query results can be exported to three formats:
- CSV - Several CSV files, each representing a market and/or target filter, compressed into a single ZIP archive.
- Excel - A single XLSX file, with tabs representing each market and/or target filter.
- JSON - A single JSON file, with arrays representing each market and/or target filter.
Keep in mind
- Exports are available to teams on our Advanced and Enterprise plans.
Creating a custom list
You can export the results from any query.
- Select Export from the top right of the query slide.
- Select your preferred format.
The export will be downloaded to your computer as a file in the chosen format. If you can't find the file, check your Downloads folder and your desktop.
Last reviewed: 31 Jul 2018 (AP)
Last updated: 31 Jul 2018 (AP)